Full-Day Private Cape Point Tour from Cape Town
Partake in this full-day, fixed-rate private day tour to Cape Point and Cape Peninsula by of Cape Town's top private tour guides. The mini bus can cater up to eight passengers. See Cape Point, Chapmans Peak Drive, Boulders Beach Penguins, and Kalk Bay as your professional guide gives you the background of each location. The guide will be flexible in customizing the tour to your liking as you travel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Depart from your Cape Town hotel between 9-10:00am to meet your private guide. Begin your drive along the stunningly beautiful Camps Bay and Llandudno to Hout Bay Harbour where you will do a Seal Island excursion. Afterwards, cross the scenic Chapmans Peak Drive, stopping for photo sessions at the apex and overlooking Long Beach. Continue your drive down Noordhoek, Misty Cliffs and Scarborough to the Cape Point Ostrich Farm for a coffee break as well as to feed and interact with the ostriches.
Enter the Cape Point Nature Reserve and proceed to the Flying Dutchman vernacular that takes you to the top lighthouse. Keep your eyes peeled, as on the way you may spot the troop of baboons as well. Visit the Cape of Good Hope on the way back to Simonstown. Explore the town and have lunch at a local restaurant before paying a visit to the world famous Boulders Beach Penguin Colony. After this, visit Kalk Bay to explore, shop, and grab some refreshments before returning to your Cape Town accommodations.
Departure Point :Your Cape Town Accommodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.