Full Day Private Cape Highlights
This tour encapsulates the best that the Cape has to offer – an awe- inspiring tour of the headland known as Cape Point combined with a visit to the heart of South Africa’s wine industry. Magnificent beaches, breath-taking views, historic and picturesque villages are to be seen along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - STELLENBOSCH WINE ROUTES
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
On through Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most breath-taking coastal drives, to Cape Point and the Good Hope Nature Reserve
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
We go on to historic Simon’s Town, a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: STELLENBOSCH WINE ROUTES, 47 Church St, Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, 7599, South Africa
Our next stop is Stellenbosch, the heart of the South African wine Industry, boasting great beauty and culture that is steeped in South African history. With the sheer vastness of wine estates on offer, we are truly spoilt for choice when we enjoy a wine tasting experience in Stellenbosch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
An accurate collection time will be communicated to your hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.