Full-Day Private Amman Tour from Dead Sea
8-hour tour enables you to reveal the ancient and modern part of Amman by driving in a private vehicle through its streets. You will visit the landmarks of Amman such as Jordan Museum, Roman Theater with its Popular Traditional Museum, and the Citadel with its Archeological Museum, down town, souks, Blue Mosque, Coptic Church, Rainbow Street. Then drive to the other side of the modern city: “Swefieh” and “Abdoun”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Local English-speaking guide (Citadel only)
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
What's excluded :
- Local guide where not mentioned
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Personal expenses
- Cover dress at Mosque (USD $5 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
You will be picked up from your Dead Sea Hotel to visit the capital of Jordan. Amman is a city enriched with glamour of the past and the present. The tour will include visiting the ancient and modern Amman by driving in a private vehicle through its streets. Start the tour by visiting the Jordan Museum located in the dynamic new downtown area of Ras Al-Ayn presenting the history and cultural heritage of Jordan in a series of beautifully designed galleries. Continue to the downtown area with a short free time in the old gold and spice markets like “Al Bukaria Souk” known for its accessories, souvenirs, and traditional dresses.
Stop At: The Citadel, K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman Jordan
Proceed to visit the Citadel with its Archeological Museum with local guide and for a breathtaking view of old Amman. Visit King Abdullah Blue Mosque and the Coptic Church in front of it. Pass by the historical area of Jabal Al – Webdeih famous for its different arts galleries; continue to the Rainbow Street the cradle of many of Amman’s landmarks like the head quarter of the Jordan River Foundation and the residence of King Talal. Now the Rainbow Street is popular for its side walk spaces and coffee shops. Then drive to the other side of the modern city: “Abdoun” and “Swefieh” areas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: King Abdullah Mosque, Sulayman An Nabullsi, Amman Jordan
Continue to visit the Roman Theater with its Popular Traditional Museum and the Citadel with its Archeological Museum with local guide. Continue to Rainbow Street filled with its original shops and coffee shops in the old district of Amman at the first circle. Then drive to the other side of the modern city: “Swefieh” and “Abdoun”. You will be familiar with the contrast in infrastructure and life style from the old and traditional to the new and modern.
Then visit King Hussein Garden with a panoramic visit of King Hussein Mosque, and the Royal Automobile Museum dated back to the history of Jordan and late King Hussein, the founder of Jordan. Amman also has new malls like Mecca Mall, and City Mall.Upgrade to include an authentic Mezza lunch where clients can enjoy lunching in one of Amman local restaurants (Arabic Meza Meal without water and drinks.)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in Dead SeaDates: Daily, except Tuesday and FridayReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No refund for any untaken services by the clients
- Note: The order of visits may vary respecting the content
- Dress code at the Mosque – Women should wear attire covering their arms and legs and should cover their head with scarf. Men should wear normal shirt and trousers
- The order of visits may vary
- On Fridays it can be a little shorter due to lower traffic because of weekend
- Royal Automobile Club closed on Tuesdays
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.