Full Day Preah Vihear and Koh Ker Tour
If you have been to most heritage around Siem Reap and want to venture something new, then this tour is for you! Located on a peak of the northern border between Cambodia and Thailand, Preah Vihear Temple (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) has the most breathtaking views across large swathes of lowland on both countries. In the afternoon, we will dive into the jungle and see the Koh Ker Temple, which has a unique pyramid shape that is one of its kind among ruins of the Khmer Empire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - To fight the scorching sun, we provide free icy bottled water to make sure you're always hydrated.
- Free icy cooling towel (to relieve you from the hot temperature)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We'll bring you to a restaurant nearby, where you pay for your meal.
- Preah Vihear ticket ($10 per person), sold at entrance. Please bring your passport for check.
- Preah Vihear special vehicle ($5 motorbike for 1 person, $25 truck for 2~6 people)
- Koh Ker Temple ticket ($10 per person), sold at entrance
- Entry/Admission - Preah Vihear Temple
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Preah Vihear Temple, Cambodia
An ancient Hindu temple built during the period of the Khmer Empire, Preah Vihear Temple is situated atop a 525-meter (1,722 ft) cliff in the Dangrek Mountains. This area has been the focus of a lengthy dispute between Cambodia and Thailand over ownership, which has sparked small scale military conflicts before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague ruled that the temple belongs to Cambodia. Preah Vihear is unusual among Khmer temples in being constructed along a long north-south axis, rather than having the conventional rectangular plan with orientation toward the east. It is declared as Cambodia's second UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2008, after the Angkor Archaeological Complex in Siem Reap.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
Koh Ker is a very special temple, with the shape of a 7-tiered pyramid that is unique among the Angkor Wat ruins. Koh Ker was briefly the capital of the whole Khmer empire (928–944 AD). It is located in a jungle filled region that is sparsely populated, where more than 180 sanctuaries were found. Only about two dozen monuments can be visited by tourists because most of the sanctuaries are hidden in the forest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your (and everyone else's) hotel name when booking the tour, and our driver will pickyou all up.
Departure Time :Tour with Car 6/2/2019 - 10/19/2021
Tour with Van 6/2/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.