Full Day Porto - from Lisbon
Porto was voted the best European city to visit in 2019 - and the second in the world.
Porto largest Portuguese city with 240 thousand habitant, awarded several times as the European destination of the year. The city of Porto next to the Douro River is full of historical monuments the Clérigos Tower, Porto Cathedral or the Lelo Bookstore. The historical center of the City of Porto is a Cultural Heritage of Humanity
In this tour we can also visit the old downtown, with narrow streets that hide small taverns where the typical northern gastronomy stands out with the famous Francesinha, most famous dish. The view of Porto is also a must for the famous Port Wine cellars,. We recommend a boat trip along the river Douro and a wine tasting in the Port wine cellars (not included in the tour price). It is on this boat trip that you will go along the famous 6 bridges that connect Porto to the city of Gaia where the Luis I Bridge stands out for its extraordinary architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Sockets USB for mobile phone charger
- Entry/Admission - Douro River
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Torre dos Clerigos
- Entry/Admission - Livraria Lello
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre dos Clerigos, Rua Sao Filipe Neri, Porto 4050-546 Portugal
We go to visit Torre dos Clérigos, with a view of 360 degrees of Porto
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Douro River, Porto Portugal
We walk near by the Douro River, at Old Town, and cross the Ponte Luis I to Vila Nova de Gaia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Livraria Lello, Rua Carmelitas 144 Vitória, Porto 4050-161 Portugal
We visit the 3 most beautiful book store in World, where the writer of the book Harry Potter was inspired for several scenes of the film, as for example the stairs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
It was built at the beginning of the century. XX in the precise place where the Convent of S. Bento de Avé-Maria existed.
The main lobby of the station is clad in historic themed tiles. Covering a surface of about 551 square meters, they represent, mainly, scenes passed in the North of the country, being portrayed, among other aspects, the Tournament of Arcs of Valdevez (panel Battle of Arcs of Valdevez), the presentation of Egas Moniz with the sons to King Afonso VII of Leon and Castile in the 12th century, the entrance of Dom Joao I and D. Filipa de Lencastre in Porto (entrance panel of John I in Porto), in 1387, the Conquest of Ceuta in 1415 , and traditional country life (Vistas and Rural Scenes), the tiles feature a typical New Art style, using very light colors, known as pastel colors.
In addition to the tiles, it has a strong French influence, especially in the side towers, with a typical style of the Fontainebleau School, oscillating between the Renaissance architecture and the Belle Époque.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
The Bridge of D. Luís I or Ponte Luiz I, is a bridge in metallic structure with two boards, built between the years 1881 and 1888, connecting the cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, separated by the river Douro.
The bridge was inaugurated in 1886 (upper board) and 1888 (lower board) Gustave Eiffel, signs as sole responsible the new and grand Luis I Bridge.
Length: total 385.25 m. Bow: measures 172 m of rope and 45 m of arrow.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you at the Hotel, Apartment, Villas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have the Clean & Safe Certificate issued by Turismo de Portugal and Health Authorities. All our drivers attended the Clean & Safe course, done by Turismo de Portugal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.