Full day Port Elizabeth City and Township Tour
This full day tour includes a walking city tour through the historic city of Port Elizabeth, highlights during this part of the tour include a visit to the Campanile Tower, City Hall, The City Library, Route 67 art walk, the Donkin Reserve including the best view of Port Elizabeth.
The next stop is at The Dockside Brewery, a local brewery specializing in small quantities of extremely special beer, the next brewery on route is The RIchmond Hill Brewing Company where you can sample some more special local beers.
The last part of the tour takes place in Walmer Township, one of the oldest and most unique townships in South Africa. Take a walk through the streets with your local guide and learn more about the often undocumented history of this unique area. At the end of the tour you can enjoy a meal with local family.This a fantastic cultural experience that should not be missed by anyone visiting South Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - A mouth watering Traditional Xhosa Meal with a local family in Walmer Township
- Entry/Admission - Dockside Brewery
- Entry/Admission - The Donkin Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dockside Brewery, 4 Rogaly Street Northend, Port Elizabeth 6065 South Africa
Here travelers get to taste our locally brewed beer
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Donkin Reserve, Donkin Street Belmont Terrace, Port Elizabeth South Africa
This is where you get to learn about the history of Port Elizabeth. Overlooking the harbor, the Donkin Reserve is one of the best places that offers a stunning over the City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port Elizabeth City Hall, Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth 6001 South Africa
This is where you travelers get to feel the pulse of the city. Walk around, meet and interact with the locals
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Nqaba Township And Safari Tours, 39 Kwinana Street, Kwa Nobuhle, Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth 6242 South Africa
Nqaba Township And Safari Tours was founded in 2014 by current owner Lonwabo Danster. The company specializes in Township, Safari, Cultural Tours in and Around the Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth) and the Garden Route.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers will be picked up wherever they please, provided that the pick up location is within Port Elizabeth. Airports
- Port Elizabeth Airport, Port Elizabeth South Africa
- Port Elizabeth Harbour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.