Full-Day Pinzon Island Snorkling, Fishing and La Fe Excursion Including Lunch
The island is inhabited mostly by giant endemic turtles, sea lions, Galapagos hawks, dolphins and marine iguanas, the Pinzón Galápagos Island offers some wonderful diving opportunities and allows you to get up close with a lot of marine life, like turtles , eels, eagle rays, marine iguanas, dolphins and even lobsters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup
- Snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up from the lobby of the hotel to get on board of the boat, then move to the adventure location.
In Bahía Pingüino we can snorkel around blue sharks, colorful fish, sea lions, marine iguanas. The crystalline water of the place allows the visibility of these species.
After snorkeling we return to the boat where passengers are waiting for refreshments and hot drinks.
Then we made a panga ride around Pinzón for the observation of local birds, such as: Blue-footed boobies, pelicans, and the probability of seeing penguins.
At certain times of the year, if we are lucky, we can also see dolphins.
After this trip we go for the second snorkel, with an approximate duration of 40 minutes.
We return to the boat where passengers will be served Lunch.
• Pinzón, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
• Santa Fé Island, Ecuador
• Lunch on Board
Departure Point :Santa Cruz Island, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
In this map you will find a selected radius, but if you are staying in Santa Cruz urban area, just let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is sportswear
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.