Full Day Phi Phi and Bamboo Islands Speedboat Tour from Krabi
This full day tour of the Phi Phi and Bamboo islands will take you to sights such as Viking Cave, Maya Bay Island, and Tonsai Bay, all by speedboat. Your English-speaking guide will show you around and provide you with snorkeling gear so that you can see the coral and tropical fish at various stops along the tour. Lunch at Tonsai Bay, use of the snorkeling gear, and hotel pickup from certain locations in Krabi is included in the price of this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfer from and to your Krabi Hotel with driver from the specific beaches of Krabi (See exception list for the applicable beaches)
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Boat trip between sights
- Snorkeling gear
- Lunch included at local restaurant on Tonsai (food only)
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Supplements for transfers from and to Krabi hotels / resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located on Railay Beach, Ton Sai, Plai Plong Beach, Tubkaek Beach and other remote islands off the Krabi coast. Also transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
- Hotel accommodation in Krabi
- Tips and gratuities
- Alluring destinations such as Thailand’s Phi Phi Islands do not have to be fully enjoyed while staying on the island itself. Within a short boat ride from popular holiday destinations such as Krabi, these groups of stunning islands are within easy reach for a full day excursion where the magic of these bounty-style islands are displayed in its full glory. Small in size, this part of Thailand has gained name and fame after the Hollywood blockbuster ‘The Beach’ was launched; also the exact spot where Leonardo DiCaprio wandered around during the shooting will be included, giving you a unique opportunity to become a part of a natural Hollywood film set!
This ultimate tropical island experience starts with a shared transfer from selected Krabi beaches to the main boat pier for a ferry ride to the Phi Phi Islands. Within 45 minutes, the cliffs and islets of this National Marine Park and sun-drenched hideaway for a romantic stay, raising high above sea level will appear above the horizon. We drop anchor at Bamboo Island and Hin Klang, destinations which can be circumnavigated on foot in less than an hour. But what makes these places more special is when you don yourself with a snorkel and mask to view the abundant tropical fish swimming over the coral close to shore.
The itinerary includes a visit to Phi Phi Ley, an uninhabited island that lies 1.5 kilometers off the southernmost tip of Phi Phi Don. This excursion offers stunning views of vertical cliffs at no additional charge, capped with green foliage that give way to small sandy beaches and tropical coral seas. Traditional Thai food is served for lunch at Tonsai Bay, the main village on Phi Phi. On the return, a stop is made at Maya Bay Island, the idyllic location where the movie ‘The Beach’ was filmed, set against a lagoon with azure-blue waters. Yes, here too, snorkeling is included! Before we make our way back to Krabi, you have the chance to take a sneak peek into the Viking Cave, a protected region where seafaring people have left their stories and fables painted against the walls
A tour that encompasses all the elements for a beautiful day out in the tropics: soak up the sun, relaxing on the magnificent white sandy beach in the beautiful tropical scenery. But like many other excellent tours, this one too has come to an end as you make your way back to your Krabi hotel at the end of the afternoon.
Departure Point :Your booked Krabi hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on joined basis only with English speaking assistance.
- This tour may see changes and/or cancellations depending on the weather conditions on the day of operations
- We regret to inform you that Phi Phi’s Maya Bay – better known as the location for the movie The Beach - may be closed to all visitors indefinitely. Alternative sightseeing / stops may be offered during these days.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.