Full Day Phat Diem& Tam Coc Private Tour From Hanoi
Trip summary: This trip will be great combination of visiting amazing Phat Diem Stone Church and taking a peaceful boat trip along the river and rice fields between the breathtaking formations of limestone mountains in Tam Coc, the place so called Halong Bay inland. The hike up to Bich Dong Mountain can be a nice conclusion of your trip to Ninh Binh.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle;
- English or French speaking guide;
- Boat trip;
- Lunch at restaurant (drink is not included)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance.
- Prices are not valid for Tet holiday. Surcharge on Tet holiday (23-28 Jan 2020): 30% for total price
- The morning we head out of town to drive to Phat Diem - the most beautiful and impressive stone church had been built at the end of 19th century with great combination between the architecture of Catholic Church and traditional Temple of Vietnam. Visit Kim Son Market – where you can experience lots of activities and local products in this authentic market. Then visit Phat Diem – the most authentic and outstanding complex of Catholic Church in Vietnam. You will be amazed with the masterpiece of stone carving and unbelievable stone construction of the Church there. Visit the main Church with impressive alter and tremendous construction from iron wood as well as discover the surrounded churches. One of them had been constructed totally from stone.
After that, drive to Tam Coc - the place so called Halong Bay in Land. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then take a short drive to visit beautiful mountain of Bich Dong, the famous place still remains 3 ancient pagodas and beautiful cave. After enjoy the panorama view of beautiful valley of rice field and limestone mountain. Drive back to Tam Coc then we embark for the peaceful cruise on the local sampan along Ngo Dong River, admire the great scenery while the sampan paddling along green rice field between outstanding formations of Limestone Mountain. After traveling through three caves as it showed by the name of the place, we return to the boat station for driving back to Hanoi. Tour concluded.
Departure Point :Hotel Old Quarter or central meeting point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.