Full-Day Peterhof Grand Palace and Lower Park With Fountains
1. skip-the-line tickets 2. Guided tour with the experienced guide 3. Meeting point 30 m from the palace square
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Proffesional&licensed guide, skip-the-line tickets, a/c car, headsets, hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Grand Cascade
What's excluded :
- Gratitues to guide and driver (optional), lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
The Grand Peterhof Palace is the former Royal residence on the southern shore of the Gulf of Finland, famous for its palaces, parks and even more so for a unique system of over 150 fountains scattered on the vast premises of the Lower fountain park. Marvel at the Grand Cascade of fountains, and the grandeur of the Grand Palace rising above.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Cascade, Razvodnaya, 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
The world-famous palace, fountain and park ensemble of Peterhof, often called the «Capital of Fountains», is situated 30 km from the center of Saint Petersburg. Without any overestimation Peterhof can be called the main gem of Saint Petersburg’s “pearl necklace”, as unique suburbs of the city are often called. This grandiose fountain construction unmatched in the world is shaped as a grotto with stairs-waterfalls on the both sides. The Samson Fountain with a great spewing lion became the brightest monument to the glorious victory of the Russians over the Swedes in 1709. The wonderful parks, countless fountains of various forms and styles, cascades, majestic palaces, numerous gilded statues of ancient gods and heroes were to demonstrate the might and glory of Russia that had turned into a navy state and become firmly established on the Baltic Sea. Visitors can admirer the unique beauty of Peterhof, that represents the harmony of art and nature. The gleaming gold, the exquisite architecture and the splashing of the fountains create the most impressive sight.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bol'shaya Morskaya Ulitsa, 3, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No options selected
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.