Full-Day: Pachacamac Archaeological Complex Including Lunch and Lima City Tour
Start your tour with a walk through Barranco & Chorrillos. Then you will go to the pre-Inca religious centre of Pachacamac, located 30 km. south of Lima. The religious centre which houses several temples in its interior, remained in force for centuries until the arrival of the Spaniards. After lunch, the city tour starts at Intihuatana Park in Miraflores, which has a spectacular view of the bay of Lima. Then, you will be transferred to Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in Miraflores. You will visit the El Olivar Park, an ancient olive plantation located in San Isidro. Then you will be transferred to Lima historical downtown. You will stop at the Main Square located in front of the Presidential Palace. A few blocks away, you will visit Santo Domingo Convent, one of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century. It contains the relics of the three peruvian saints and a library with a collection of 25 thousand old books. The visit ends up at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Pachacamac and Santo Domingo convent.
- Audioguide: English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
- Entry/Admission - Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Pucllana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Barranco, Lima’s most bohemian suburb, and the preferred location to enjoy the nightlife in Lima. It has residences, boulevards, hotels, art galleries, and restaurants.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chorrillos, Chorrillos, Lima Region
You will make a brief stop at the Chorrillos viewpoint or called "Chorrillos boardwalk".
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
Pachacamac, the most important ceremonial center on the Peruvian coast during pre-Inca and Inca times. It was an important pre-Inca religious site that remained in force for centuries until the arrival of the Spaniards.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
Panoramic visit to Pucllana Temple, a pre-Inca pyramid found in the Miraflores district.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Parque El Olivar, Av. Los Incas, Lima 15073 Peru
An ancient Olive plantation located at San Isidro district.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
It is here that you can appreciate countless examples of grandiose colonial architecture like the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishops, and Municipal Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo, Jiron Camana 170, Lima 15001 Peru
One of the most impressive religious architectural complexes of the 17th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at the Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.