Full Day Outdoor Nordeste Tour with Lunch
Explore Azores great outdoors and the oldest part of the island in this full day tour Nordeste in São Miguel.
This tour is perfect for small group tour and for enjoying nature in its purest state. On this tour we visit beautiful gardens, viewpoints, natural parks and waterfalls located in the south, east and north part of the island of São Miguel Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural da Ribeira dos Caldeiroes, Achadinha 9630 da Achada, Sao Miguel 9630-024 Portugal
Travelers will see beautiful waterfalls, flowers, trees and water mills.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Travelers should bring their own face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.