Full Day On Private: Forest & Kayak & Lunch & River Navigation to a cascade
We offer an authentic local experience on private service, far away from the crowds of the Falls. An immersion in nature and local culture, like no other in Iguazú. We are naturalist, we are passionated on what we do and love to share the amazing universe of our native flora & fauna.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch: empanadas, fried manioc, fresh salad. (Please tell us if you have any dietary restrictions).
- Drinks (mineral water, flavored water, beer, wine, gin tonic).
- Towel, poncho raincoat, bug repellent spray, sunscreen lotion and hand fans.
- Sit on top kayaks with lifejacket.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Lorenza Iguazu, calle sin nombre y s/n, N3370, Misiones, Argentina
Once we arrive at La Lorenza, and after a short stop at the main house, we are going to “La Matera”. This is a typical wood house where we are going to have the Mate Experience. This experience consists in learning about Argentinian national infusion: the mate. Duration: 45 minutes
Once the mate experience has finished, we are going to head back to the house and from there going down to the Paraná River. After a short walk through the forest, the kayaks are going to be ready and waiting for us at the bank of the river. A gentle paddle will take us to one of the Paraná´s affluent, the Uruguaí river. This smaller river and it´s serene waters, is a perfect place to contemplate nature and see the jungle from another perspective. Length: 3 km (1.8 miles). Duration: between one hour and one hour and a half.
Done with the kayaking, we will be back on land. Now we are going to do a nice walk through the forest and have the chance to learn a bit more about the Atlantic Rain Forest. After one-hour walk we are be back to the house, where a nice setting table with an incredible view, will welcome you to have lunch at the time you enjoy the landscape.
After lunch, at the coast of the river, a motorboat will be waiting for us to navigate up the Paraná River. After 15 minutes, we will reach the Yasy cascade, a local hidden gem. In the intimacy of this breath-taking natural landscape, is possible to go for a swim and maybe even allow the waterfall to gives you a massage. On the way back, we will float briefly down the Paraná River as we enjoy its whirlpools and calm waters. Duration: one hour and a half.
Back to the house, an appetizer will be served on our private deck. We will share drinks, a cheese tray and endless local stories and curiosities.
Ready to get back to Iguazú city.
*Paddling is suitable for begginners, no experience needed.
Swimming in the river is enjoyable and safe as there is no aggressive animals in this waters as caimans, gators, etc.
Although the level of difficulty is low, the hike includes a pronounced 150 meter slope (approximately 500 feet). This excursion is not recommended for children under the age of 8, pregnant women, people suffering any important physical limitation.
**Recommendations: bring closed tip shoes and flip flops. If a dip in the Paraná River sounds tempting to you, bring along a bathing suit and a change of clothes.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please, let us know where are you staying. We will pick you up at your hotel (always in argentine territory, hotel inside National Park included). Remember to bring your ID’s/passports (although we are not going to cross borders). In case you are staying in brazilian side, we can meet you on the border control.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/20/2021 - 2/17/2021
1/20/2022 - 2/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.