Full Day Olduvai & The Enigmatic Shifting Sand Tour
Cradle of Mankind" Olduvai Gorge is uncertainly the most important paleoanthropological site on the planet.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional, English speaking Driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips to the driver/guide and Cook.
- Airport transfers (can be arranged upon request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
06:30-09:30 depart from Arusha to Ngorongoro, pass through Manyara and Karatu town.
09:30-09:45 Arrive at Ngorongoro gate for paper work (entrance).
09:45-11:00 Depart from Ngorongoro to Shifting sand past Olduvai gorge.
12:00-15:00 Leave shifting Sand back to Olduvai for briefing, Lectures (get an insight of the early humans to live on earth) and cap the day with Lunch at the picnic site.
15:00-16:45 Drive back to Ngorongoro for Crater view and top up the day with Photos and a nice scenery.
17:00-19:00 Drive back to Arusha for Overnight and Merriment!!!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.