Full day of Pyramids, memphis and Sakkara including lunch
Visit Cairo’s most famous sights on a full-day VIP tour.
One of our drivers will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Cairo in your own minibus. He will then be with you throughout your day.
When you arrive in Cairo, you will be welcomed by your own Egyptologist guide and will begin your tour of discovery at the pyramids of Giza. Discover each of the three pyramids, Khufu, Khafra and Menkaure, then visit the Great Sphinx, the monumental statue with the head of a pharaoh on the body of a lion.
Lunch will be served in a typical restaurant in Cairo. Visit the former capital Memphis and the pyramid a degree of Djoser The main benefits of this VIP trip are that you are in your own exclusive group and that you have your own personal guide for the whole day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- entry fees
- bottle of water
- Lunch - Lunch
- Private tour guide
- Air-conditioned car
- private tour
- A/C car
What's excluded :
- Extra costs of visiting the solar boat of Cheops or inside the pyramid
- drinks are not included
- Tips are not included
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
In the morning, our representative will meet you at your hotel in Cairo or Giza. The Guide will accompany you in a modern and air-conditioned vehicle for the visit of the three Pyramids of Khéops, Khéphren and Mykérinos on the plateau of Gizeh, as well as the Temple of the Valley and the Sphinx.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
Then, the visitMemphis the first capital in the world, Dejeuner in a Tipique restaurant
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
Finally, you will finish your excursion with a visit to the necropolis of Saqqarah and the Pyramid of Degrees of King Djoser. The Degree Pyramid is considered the first pyramid ever built, marking a major evolution in funeral construction, moving from simple mastaba to this pyramidal form.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Cairo Airport Bridge, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
an not find airportAirports
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.