Full Day Mountain bike ride in Cusco, Sacred Valley
Guaranteed to be your best day in Peru! Cusco's mountain bike trails are incredible with a mix of flow and technical, with descents of 1200 meters/4000 ft per run, some of the longest single track on the planet!
Our single track rides are for advanced and intermediate plus riders, don't hesitate to ask us what trail is best for you!
Haku Expeditions full day MTB rides include safe and reliable transport, a Kona Process 153 Enduro bike fully maintained, protective gear such as Race Face and 661, full face helmet, lunch, snacks and unlimited water.
per adult from
3 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
Ride single track trails in Peru with Haku.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cusco Region, Cusco Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Our transport will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the trail head. We will give you detailed instructions and contact phone numbers to make your day trip with Haku Expeditions as worry free as possible.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.