Full-Day Mount Qingcheng and Dujiangyan Irrigation System Tour
Follow a local expert guide to visit the Qinghcheng Mountain and the Dujiangyan Irrigation System in one day. Qingcheng Mountain is famous for its tranquility, so you will probably feel quite relaxed here. Dujiangan Irrigation System is known for its importance in preventing flood. Friendly tour guide and experienced driver will make your tour smooth and fun.
Have a leisure sightseeing full day trip from Chengdu city
Visit the quiet and beautiful Taoist Qingcheng Mountain
Admire the only surviving no-dam Dujiangyan irrigation
Gain a great impression of Chengdu with an expert guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Round way able car
- Entry/Admission - Mount Qingcheng
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Irrigation System
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Qingcheng, Qingcheng Mountain Town, Chengdu 611844 China
Meet local guide at your Chengdu downtown hotel in the morning, aboard comfortable private vehicle to start the sightseeing trip. After about an hour’s driving, you will get to the Qingcheng Mountain. It is the birth place of Taoism and is not only known in China as being one of the great mountains of Taoism but also as a world heritage site. The mountain is praised for being one of the most peaceful places under heaven. You will take the cable car up the mountain very quickly and hike up about 30 minutes to get to the summit. Here you will have a bird's eye view of the mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dujiangyan Irrigation System, On the Minjiang River at the west of Dujiangyan, Dujiangyan 611830 China
Then you will head to have lunch in a local restaurant. Continue to visit the only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world - Dujiangyan Irrigation System. It is one of the world's cultural heritages and was constructed 2,000 years ago. Eulogized as the originator of world irrigation systems, Dujiangyan Irrigation System of Chengdu is the oldest and the only preserved grand irrigation system in the world which has no dam for water-diversion and still in service today. Afterwards, return to your Chengdu hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu downtown hotels within the 3rd ring road, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide your hotel information while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.