Full-Day Mount Batur Hiking and Boating Tour with Breakfast from Kintamani
Rise and shine for this early morning tour of Mount Batur Caldera. This 10-hour tour includes round-trip hotel transfers, breakfast, and entrance fees. You will also have the chance to float along lake Batur by boat or canoe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Experienced trekking guides
- Drinking water
- Boat Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drink not mentioned in itinerary
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The magical island of Bali offers not just a relaxing tropical paradise, but also the opportunity for a great trekking experience. With the help of an experienced guide, you'll the chance to climb to the top of Mount Batur, take a boat tour, and finish at Toya Bungkah hot spring. Your guide can share their special knowledge and love of this region of Bali, while you create your own wonderful, long lasting memories of this journey.
Tour Itinerary: 02:30-03:30 - Pick up time, depending on your hotel's location.
04:30 - Arrival at starting point of Songan/Jati village, continue briefing time with professional guide then go to hiking.
06:15 - Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur Caldera (sunrise point), have breakfast.
07:00 - Continue your trek around the Caldera and jungle.
07:30 - Continue by boat to Toya bungkah to visit the natural hot springs
08:30 - Arrival at Toya Bungkah village, relax and enjoy the natural hot spring waters
10:00 - Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
12:30 - Return to your hotel.
• Boiled Banana
• Boiled Eggs
• Mineral water
• Hot coffee/tea
Departure Point :From selected Bali hotels
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend bringing: comfortable walking shoes, jacket, long pants, camera
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.