Full-Day Montenegro Sightseeing Tour from Dubrovnik
The Wild beauty as Montenegro is called will reveal green fjords to you, we understand it may sound almost impossible, but Montenegro is full of impossibly beautiful combinations.
Experience Kotor and Budva with us on this full-day tour. They are also two of the most recognizable cities in this small country, and also the most beautiful ones. Medieval features will be following us almost on the entire trip. Our first stop, Kotor, has an old town a bit smaller than the one in Dubrovnik and it’s breathtaking. The town is situated at the Boka Kotorska bay at the foot of tall mountains.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licenced guide and driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to Kotor's Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Bay of Kotor – Boka kotorska – is one of the largest bays at the Adriatic, it is quite indented. Even though many refer to it as to a fjord, it is actually a ria which is a sunken river canyon. No wonder that Kotor is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since the landscape is so impressive and unique, together with limestone Orjen and Lovćen cliffs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID19 Travel Instructions: Our guides and drivers have been informed about the importance of staying safe and securing our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.