Full-day Mekong Delta and My Tho tour from Ho Chi Minh City
Explore the Mekong Delta along with the surrounding villages and people on this full-day tour. With a maximum group size of ~25 people, you'll tour the fields, farms, and islands of the delta with a knowledgeable guide. Lunch will be included, with the option of a standard or deluxe lunch (chosen on booking). You'll be transported to and from the start location on an air-conditioned tour bus, and will traverse the rivers by boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Boat with safety equipment provided
- Lunch (Standard or Deluxe)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drop-off at hotel
- You'll start the full-day tour around 7:45am with a pick-up from your hotel in the air-conditioned tour bus. After a short journey you'll arrive in My Tho. From there, you'll travel by boat to Unicorn Island for the next leg of the tour. On the way, you'll pass by unpolished creeks, an enchanting fisherman's port, and stilt houses (half on land, half on water) that show daily life in the delta area.
On the island, you'll have a chance to visit a bee farm, where you can savor a cup of honey tea. After that, you will be able to explore the villages and witness how the locals live their life. You'll be divided up into smaller groups and will travel by row boat along the canal, witnessing the peace and tranquility of the rural surroundings.
After that, it'll be time to return to the main boat for the next leg of the journey. You'll travel along another canal through some orchards. From there, you'll stop at another village for hand-made food and candies made from the local coconut trees. From there, it'll be time for lunch. The provided lunch will either be standard (arranged rice and chicken) or deluxe (arranged rice, and Girdle-cake rolls with deep fried elephant ear-fish).
After that, it'll be time to stop at a seasonable fruit garden, where you can try some local produce and hear folk music of the area. Please note that there will be plenty of opportunities for photographs so don't worry about that.
After that, it'll be time for the tour to end. You'll travel back by boat through the rivers and canals, back to the tour bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. You'll arrive at the central drop-off point around 6-6:30pm and will need to arrange your own transportation back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup is offered from 7:45am - 8am. Please advise hotel name and address ahead of time during booking. If you are not staying near any of the above streets, the meeting point is at 28/13 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC between 7:15-7:30amAddress: Viet Fun Travel Office28/13 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao WardDistrict 1, HCMCDates: Daily
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.