Full-Day Matka Canyon and Tetovo Tour from Skopje
We will discover one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe, Matka. Visit the underwater cave Vrelo, which is on a good way to become the deepest underwater cave in the world, and admire its natural beauties. The canyon is home to many endemic species and rare types of birds and butterflies that can be seen wandering around. The other highlight of our tour is the unique Colourful Mosque, the landmark of Tetovo, where we will admire the magnificent work of art, in and outside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any preferred location in Skopje
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan
- Experienced English-speaking guide/driver for the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Matka Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Painted Mosque Sarena Dzamija
- Entry/Admission - Arabati Baba Tekke
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matka Canyon, Street 1, Skopje 1000 Republic of North Macedonia
See this remarkable place, rich with flora and fauna, and maybe ride the small boats to the Vrelo Cave.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Painted Mosque Sarena Dzamija, Miladinovi, Tetovo Republic of North Macedonia
See a piece of an interesting architecture, something of a renaissance in the Islamic world
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arabati Baba Tekke, Tetovo Republic of North Macedonia
The Teke in Tetovo remained the seat of the Bektashi until 1912 when the Ottomans were driven out of Macedonia.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Skopje, Skopje, Skopje Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-you-up from your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Does not operate in bad weather conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the people involved in the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.