Full-Day Manso River Bike Tour from Bariloche
Enjoy this full-day mountain biking adventure through the Manso River bridges. Follow the mesmerizing Río Manso to the Chilean border in the middle of the cordillera. With its carved granite gorges, sandy beaches and river crossings, this guided tour will give the rider a unique taste of Patagonia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Subject to weather conditions
- The inner Río Manso Valley is 20 kilometers long, between 1 and 3-kilometers wide, and sits at 500-meters above sea level.
Beginning with a morning hotel pickup from the Bariloche city center, you'll go for a lovely 2-hour, 80-kilometer (approx. 50 mile) drive to the Villegas Bridge where you will mount your bikes and start pedaling. After crossing the first bridge, follow the river along its northern shore to the second bridge where you will rejoin the road on the south side. Travel through native forests with several possibilities of resting and fishing on one the river’s many idyllic sandy beaches.
Returning through this magical valley, pass by many of the original settler’s houses, a general store and the local school.
Departure Point :Your San Carlos de Bariloche hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 12 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.