Full-Day Madeira West Island Small-Group Tour from Funchal
Embark from Funchal to explore the western part of Madeira Island. On this full-day, guided, small-group tour you will discover Cape Girão and Porto Moniz, and you'll get the chance to contemplate the volcanic rock pools. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from accommodations in central Funchal and transport by an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide/driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Girao, Camara De Lobos, Madeira Portugal
At 580 meters high Cabo Girão is the tallest in Europe.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Camara De Lobos, Camara De Lobos, Madeira, Madeira Islands
It is a fishing village surrounded by a bay colored by small fishing boats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ribeira Brava, Ribeira Brava, Madeira, Madeira Islands
The city of Ribeira Brava is located in the deepest valley of Madeira.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sao Vicente, Sao Vicente, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Visit the São Vicente Mother Church or sit on one of the terraces of its narrow streets.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Madeira Airport, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
- Port of Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro 3, 9000-019 Funchal, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.