Full day Machupicchu Tour (Small Group)
Enjoy a Small Day trip to Machu picchu with us If you’re short on time, this experience is the best option and well worth it, Machu Picchu is what many people call their most beautiful experience in Perú, Unfortunately, the typical group tours are characterized by large groups, pickup delays, crowded buses and unmotivated guides that present their memorized Machu Picchu scripts. Due to the group size, it’s often difficult to follow everything the guide says and to ask all the questions you want with us this experience will be the opposite Come to know this beautiful destination.
per adult from
12 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer from your hotel to Ollantaytambo station Round trip
- Small Machu picchu tour maximum with 8 people Guided in English / Spanish
- Expedition Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas calientes Round trip
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Bus up and down to machupicchu
- Assistance from our company
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your hotel between 3:30am to 5:00am and drive to the train station in Ollantaytambo.
Depends of your preference
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
You will board the train for the majestic sanctuary and World Wonder of Machu Picchu at 6:10 am. or 6;40am depends of the availability During the 1.5 hour train ride, take time to appreciate the beauty of the surrounding valleys and Andes mountains.
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The train will arrive in Aguas Calientes, which is a small town located at the base of Machu Picchu.
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Then we will travel by bus to arrive at our destination – Machu Picchu. As a group we will go through the entrance (MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT, YOU WILL NEED IT TO ENTER) and begin our journey. Our guide will start with a tour of the Temple of the Sun, then the Intihuatana, the sacred rock group, Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum, and other places of interest.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.