Full-Day Machu Picchu Tour in Hiran Binghan Service
You will board the Hiram Bingham, the most luxurious train that travels between Cusco and Aguas Calientes. It was named after the American explorer who rediscovered Machu Picchu more than 100 years ago. Enjoy a welcome drink, a gourmet lunch and an excellent selection of wines. Upon your arrival to Aguas Calientes, you will take a bus to Machu Picchu, a master piece of engineering and architecture which is believed to have been used as a sanctuary and leisure residence for Inca Pachacútec (1438-1471). Machu Picchu, which means Old Mountain, is a World Cultural Heritage listed by UNESCO and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Next, you may rest at the Sanctuary Lodge enjoying a tea and then board the train back to Cusco,dancing to the beat of local music and enjoying the sunset from the scenic wagon.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation from Cusco hotels to Poroy Station
- Round-trip train ticket from Poroy to Aguas Calientes
- Round-trip bus ticket from Agua Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Admission to Machu Picchu
- 3 hours guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Professional Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Spanish)
- Afternoon tea, cocktail dinner and water coffee
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Other visits or items not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Poroy, Cusco, 08600, Peru
You will board the Hiram Bingham, the most luxurious train that travels between Cusco and Aguas Calientes, from this train station.
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Known as Machu Picchu town, it is the closest town to the Machu Picchu National Park and the site of the last train station.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
The "lost city of the Incas" is the reason why thousands of people arrive in Peru. Hidden among the vegetation, get closer to our past through its rooms, temples, bridges and religious sites, built in communion with the surrounding landscape.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Upon confirmation, please advise us of your arrival date in Cusco and the name and address of your accommodation in order to organize your pickup
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Train Tickets and Machu Picchu access are scheduled according to availability
- Machu Picchu is regulated by Peruvian government, so you can only stay for 4 hours at the site
- The guided tour is about 3 hours, after which you will have time to relax or visit other sites in the complex at your own pace
- It is recommended to bring local currency as some sites do not accept credit cards.
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.