Full day Machu Picchu by Expedition train - Cusco, Peru
Two hours of travel with the Expedition train to get to know in a better way the charm of the sacred land of the Incas!
During your tour of the Sacred Valley, you can marvel at the glaciers of glacial origin, the great views of the valley and the archaeological sites, as well as the great diversity of flora and fauna of the cloud forests surrounding the entire citadel. After the tour will end by one of the 7 wonders of the world: Machu Picchu. A fascinating place, considered today as a sacred place, the most important icon of the planet, considered by UNESCO, since 1982 as Cultural Heritage of Humanity and Since 2007, it has become part of the exclusive group of the 7 new wonders of the planet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Wayna Picchu and Machu Picchu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
We will pass by your hotel at 5.00 am to transport you in our vehicle to the Ollantaytambo train station. This leaves at 6:10 or 7.45 am to Aguas Calientes. to enjoy 1:45 hours of train travel, appreciate the scenic beauty in the company of the Willcamayu River, which will accompany us from the Sacred Valley to the town of Aguas Calientes, where the bus station for the short trip is located (25 minutes) to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and be the first to feel the peace and energy of Machu Picchu, decipher the great mystery that encloses the Inca citadel. Accompanied by your expert guide You will participate in a guided tour of the Complex or Sacred City, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the most important known as Intihuatana, important for its great handling for Inca astronomy, It is in a good state of conservation, it generates a lot of impact on our visitors, the temple of the Three Windows, houses, warehouses, the great central square; and the entire urban area with narrow steps that are surrounded by terraces or platforms that give greater strength to the mountain. After the excursion you will have time to walk through the places or archaeological sites that have impressed you the most, taking the photo perhaps as the most important proof of your passage through this new wonder of the planet, the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Then you will have free time to continue exploring the citadel, walk to the Puerta del Sol, climb the Wayna Picchu (optional) or Machu Picchu mountain. Then you will have to return to the town of Aguas Calientes, take the Expedition train at 4:22 pm. to the Ollantaytambo station, where our vehicle will make the transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.