Full Day Machu Picchu "Avoiding Crowds" Day Trip
Most easy access to Machupicchu Citadel:
Visit Machu Picchu after 12:00 noon, it's a different alternative for passangers whose try to avoid the agglomeration of peolple in the sanctuary.
This option is available for you to can visit the citadel quietly, exploring some tourist areas that frecuently are with a large number of travelers and doesn't allow fluid access, take pictures freely and you can apreciatte better the energy that the sanctuary transmits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Local English- or Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup & drop-off.Note: Some hotels are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted.
- Box Lunch
- Expedition tickets (Ollantaytambo train station /Aguas Calientes town/ Ollantaytambo train station)
- Machupicchu admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Completed in approximately 1450 at the height of the Incan empire, Machu Picchu was abandoned less than 100 years later following the Spanish conquest of Peru. Today it is considered by many to be the new spiritual center of the world.
From Cusco, you'll be transferred to the railway station to enjoy your 1.5-hour scenic rail tour to Aguas Calientes. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After the visit, we will go down to Aguas Calientes town where we will take our box lunch.
At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo train station where our staff will wait for us to transfer back to Cusco city.
The Expedition option was created for adventurous passengers seeking comfort and security without the extra frills. Departing from Ollantaytambo train station, located approximately 1.5-hours from Cusco, your journey to Machu Picchu begins! The seats have been reupholstered with indigenous fabrics, giving them a touch of local flavor. Snacks are available for purchase, as well as additional storage space for backpacks.
IMPORTANT: Your passport detail is needed for the Machu Picchu Day Trip (Full name and Passport ID). Please provide your passport detail in the additional request box, otherwise the tour is not confirmed.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel, apartment or home. Some locations are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send your details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.