Full-Day Luxor Tour from Cairo by Plane
every one can give tour , but we give an experience tour . Take this full-day tour from Cairo by flight to visit Karnak temple, Valley of the Kings Colossi of Memnon, and Hatshepsut’s Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Domestic flight two ways
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Your guide will begin by picking you up at your hotel in Cairo or Giza in an air-conditioned car. From there, you will travel to the Cairo airport to be flown Luxor. Upon your arrival, your guide will be waiting for you with sign of your name.
In Luxor, you will visit the magnificent Valley of the Kings, original burial site of the boy King Tutankhamun where the magnificent Tombs were discovered carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the Pharaohs, and have the opportunity to visit three Tombs. The three tombs visited are determined by the Egyptian Government as to preserve them from the large flow of visitors, therefore are rotated throughout the year and cannot be confirmed as to which tombs prior to your visit. King Tut’s tomb is with extra ticket.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hatshpsot, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Continuing on to visit Hatshepsut’s Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive Temple was dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female Pharaoh, which rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs. On the return journey stop-off at the Colossi of Memnon, 2 gigantic statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Then Karnak temple the largest temple ever built, Walk through the Avenue of Sphinxes, visit the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, see the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, and witness the temple of Amon, adorned with exquisite lotus and papyrus designs.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for your flight back to Cairo and taken to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
cairo and giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.