Full-day Luxor Landmarks East and west bank
Luxor is one of UNESCO's most famous cities because it contains nearly one third of the monuments in Egypt, all of which are on a massive scale and give you the opportunity to walk through mysterious history books. Visit the Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings should be at the top of every passenger list.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptology Guide fee
- Entrance fees to sites
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional )
- Meals ( we suggest you restaurants up to your choice)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
, Karnak is a complex of temples built in different reigns, and during about 2000 years of renaissance almost every king ruled Egypt added a part to Karnak temple, starting with the Avenue of Sphinxes, the Hypostyle, the Obelisks, shrines, pylons and many other additions.
Karnak beats every other pharaonic monument, it is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
where the ancient Egyptian pharaohs necropolis - Valley of the kings, we will visit 3 tombs which gives us the opportunity to discover and understand how it was important for ancient Egyptian to plane for life after death and to explore their wealth of art, philosophy and deep believes of life continuance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
the beautifully designed temple of queen Hatshepsut where she recorded her extraordinary activities as a powerful queen of a great civilization.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
by Memnon status which originally located in front of a huge temple built by king Amenhotep III but only the massive two status succeeded to make it against all time, nature and human affect.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick our guests from any point in Red Sea, Luxor, Airport, Railway station, or bus station.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.