Full Day Langkawi Grand Tour
The name Langkawi alone stands for tropical climates, azure-blue ocean swells, clashing on sandy beaches and pristine rainforest, wanting to be explored. A cluster of 99 green islands, flowing like small dots in a crystal-clear ocean, has been officially accredited by UNESCO as a World Geopark. The exploration of Pulau Langkawi itself requires taking you on a full day out and about and this day, it is all about this bounty island with its numerous sights and interesting spots. Guided by a local expert, who know the history and local roads like the back of their hand, Langkawi’s Grand Tour is not only one of the most complete tours, it also is grand in getting meeting its local residents.
per adult from
What's included :
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide cum driver.
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description (Mahsuri Tomb, Crocodile Farm)
- Entry/Admission - Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Mat Cincang
- Entry/Admission - Mahsuri's Tomb
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Supplements apply during Malaysian Public Holidays
- Entry/Admission - Black Sand Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi, Jalan Datai Mukim Air Hangat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Depending on the location of your resort on the island, the detailed day description may change but we guarantee that all sights, sounds and smells en route will be captured in this 8-hour day trip. From your resort, your guide cum driver will head first to an institution of immense importance: crocodiles roamed the lands around Langkawi for generations and the protection of these predators has been essential also on this island. Covering 20 acres, the Langkawi Crocodile Farm is home to over 1000 animals, ranging from the just hatched to some older ‘boys’ and girls’. The compound of Taman Buaya Langkawi lies just 30 kilometres north of Kuah, the main town on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oriental Village, Langkawi Highway Burau Bay, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
The Oriental Village Langkawi is an outdoor lifestyle and shopping centre, constructed at the foothills of Mount Mat Cincang.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gunung Mat Cincang, Jalan Teluk Datai, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
The mountain is the starting point for the scenic cable cart ride up (included) to the view platforms, some 800 meters above sea level with amazing panoramic views over Langkawi the other island, off its coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atma Alam Batik Village, Jalan Padang Matsirat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
The centuries-old traditions of batik painting are on display at the Batik Village, where customers can browse around in search for a souvenir or getting a hand-dyed sarong.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mahsuri's Tomb, Kampung Mawat, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
We continue to visit the tomb of the legendary Princess Mahsuri in the town of Mawat. Fables and myths go around the island about this legend of this princess which your guide is happy to elaborate on. During the day and before the tours comes to an end, we include lunch at a local restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Black Sand Beach, Langkawi Malaysia
before we bring you back to your hotel; Langkawi’s Black Sand Beach - Pantai Pasir Hitam – is actually a mixture of black and white sands with legends trying to ascertain the truth behind it. The unique scenery makes it a popular weekend spot for local residents.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Square, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Langkawi is inadmissibly connected with the eagle and to make this connection even stronger Eagle Square with its huge statue confirms the importance of the island with this feathered friend.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kuah, Kuah, Langkawi, Langkawi District, Kedah
Finally, we end at Kuah Town, located near Eagle Square as the entry point for those coming by ferry from either the mainland or Penang Island. A full day comes to an end and your guide cum driver for the day brings you back in all comfort to your hotel on the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide cum driver.
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options. Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- · For Island trip, mask & snorkel may not be provided, bringing own goggles is encouraged. · Face mask required for travellers during the cruise. · For Birdwatching Tour, travellers need to bring their own personal binoculars for hygiene purposes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.