Full-Day Lake Nakuru National Park Guided Tour from Nairobi
Lake Nakuru National Park offers one of Africa’s most diverse bird populations—as well as rhinos and hippos. Lake Nakuru is famous for flamingos, leopards, lions, and more. Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives across the floor of the Great Rift Valley, with the individualized service of a private safari guide throughout the day. Private transport from hotels in Nairobi means less time on the road, and even more time to watch for rhino, lion, giraffe, buffalo, leopard, and Lake Nakuru’s brilliant flocks of pink flamingos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- Professional driver guide
- Small Group Tour
- Transport in a private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lake Nakuru Entrance fee USD60 for adult & USD35 for child (paid using Visa Card)
- Lunch own expenses (available for Purchase)
After picking you up early in the morning from your hotel in Nairobi at 6AM we will depart on our 2.5-hour drive towards Lake Nakuru National Park, including a stop a the Lake Nakuru viewing point.
On arrival at the Lake Nakuru park you will embark on a game-viewing drive, with a chance to see some of Kenya's remarkable birdlife on the beautiful lakes of the Rift Valley. Keep your eye open for other animals grazing along the shoreline, including some of Africa’s famous game animals like rhinos.
Lake Nakuru has earned its fame as the home of the greatest bird spectacle in the world, a myriad of often more than a million pink flamingos that flock to feed at its shallow warm waters.
After our morning trip through the park enjoy lunch at one of the lodges before we leave for another game viewing drive.
Depending on how much wildlife is we come across, we will leave the park between 15:00 and 16:00 to arrive back in Nairobi between 18:00 and 19:00 and we drop you at your hotel. Don’t miss this opportunity to get up close with some of Kenya’s most amazing birds and other wildlife.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb & Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.