Full-Day Kota Belud and Rungus Longhouse from Kota Kinabalu ( min 4 pax )
Tamu Kota Belud is a Sunday market with a colorful mix of vendors, farmers, fishermen, and cattle breeders from the region. On a full-day guided tour, see the different faces of Sabah and get a glimpse of the Bajau horsemen and their splendid sword-making. Learn about honeybee farming and visit a village Rungus longhouse to discover where one of Sabah's indigenous tribes reside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tamu Market of Kota Belud
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rungus Long House, Lorong Kuda, Kota Kinabalu 88300 Malaysia
They grow their own cotton which is used by the Rungus women to weave their traditional costumes. At the Bavanggazo village, you will have the chance to step foot into a traditional longhouse.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tamu Market of Kota Belud, West Coast Division, Kota Belud 89150 Malaysia
Taman Kota Belud Sunday market, where the region’s vendors, farmers, fishermen and cattle breeders gather. You will also visit the Sumangkap Village, which has established bee farming and gong making productions.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Coach Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own Sanitizer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.