Full Day Koh Si Chang Including Lunch from Pattaya
Worlds apart – Koh Si Chang’s charming and historical vibe is a sharp contrast to the modern tourism centre that is called Pattaya. This laid-back, void of mass tourism destination as a full day trip certainly stimulates the Thai senses of a bygone era.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transportation with driver and English speaking guide from and to the boat pier
- Local transportation on the island
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Supplements for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Si Chang Island, 100 Moo1, Tatewawong, Ko Sichang, Ko Si Chang 20120 Thailand
We will pick you up in the early morning from your downtown Pattaya hotel and head in northern direction to Si Racha, one of the industrial regions of the Chonburi province. Located within easy reach of the shores of the Gulf of Thailand, our guide and driver for the day will head straight for the boat pier, offering regular ferry services to our destination for the day – Koh Si Chang (which should not be confused with Koh Chang). The sailing distance from the commercially-developed mainland to the scenic landscape of this historical pearl is a mere 12 kilometres (about an hour by boat) but the differences between both destinations look like worlds apart. Once arriving on the island, venturing over the island by motor cycle trishaw is the only way to get a feeling of what it was like during the reign of King Rama V (1868 – 1910). His love for the island has resulted in the construction of various residential buildings for himself and his children when seeking respite of his daily duties in serving and ruling Thailand.
One of the most recognisable sites is the ‘Chao Por Khao Yai’: this Buddha image is famous among Thai and Chinese people who live on the island and Si Racha Province and still draws many visitors from other parts of the country during weekends and public holidays.
Before we head out for our lunch at a local restaurant, we visit the Phra Chudadhuj Palace. This palace wad initially constructed exclusively for the Lady of the Court in providing her this exclusive retreat; nowadays, the palace serves as a museum with artefacts and memorabilia of times gone by. Koh Si Chang may not have the best and softest sandy beaches in the region it still is a nice escape for an afternoon of sun, sand and sea, with (still) little foreign tourism developments and plenty of local flavours to be found. We head back to the boat pier, catching the ferry back to the mainland and ending up back at your booked accommodation at around 17:00 hrs.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your downtown Pattaya hotel (Condition apply for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Joined tours and transfers are operated only with English speaking assistance.
- Joined tours are operated only on Wednesdays.
- Minimum numbers of 8 full paying guests apply for Joined option. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Laem Chabang Cruise Terminal in Chonburi. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.