Full-Day Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Join-in Tour from Siem Reap
Join in this small group with a maximum of 10 people, free pickup and drop-off from/to your Siem Reap hotel by a certified English-speaking tour guide, discover the furthest and less crowded temples of Koh Ker and Beng Mealea remote, which are abandoned in the forest dating to the 10th -12th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Bottles of Cold Drinking Water.
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Air-conditioned Van/Mini Bus
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Beng Mealea entrance fee (US$ 5)
- Koh Ker entrance fee (USD$ 10)
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
77km away from Siem Reap, Beng Mealea is a recently-discovered temple which was built approximately in the 12th century by Suyavarman II. This site was added to the UNSCO world Heritage Tentative List on September 1, 1992 in the Cultural category. The complex locates inside the jungle forest stretching about 1 square kilometer. It was built as a Hindu temple, but there are some carving depicting Buddhist motifs. When you explore the broken galleries and the gaps in the ruins, you will find many secret passages, hidden archways and fallen masonry.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
Abandoned to the forests of the north, Koh Ker, capital of the Angkorian empire from AD 928 to AD 944, is one of the most remote temple complexes around Angkor. Most visitors start at Prasat Krahom where impressive stone carvings grace lintels, doorposts and slender window columns. The principal monument is Mayan-looking Prasat Thom, a 55m-wide, 40m-high sandstone-faced pyramid whose seven tiers offer spectacular views across the forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Siem Reap. If you can't find your hotel in the list, please enter your hotel information in the blank at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Koh Ker and Beng Mealea entrance tickets are not included.
- Children under 12 are allowed free entry. Bring your kids passport in case you need to show documentation.
- Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted or you may be denied entry
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.