Full-Day Koh Bon Scuba Diving from Phuket
Certified divers who want to see manta rays up close will definitely love this full-day Koh Bon dive trip from Phuket. Enjoy round-trip hotel transport, relaxing speedboat rides and two dives at top Thailand destinations. Your friendly, professional instructors will provide safety briefings and lunch is served on board the boat. Small group caps at four people per guide ensure personalized attention from your certified instructor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from the areas of Patong, Karon, Kata on Phuket and from Khao Lak
- Lunch, fresh fruits, drinking water, coffee and tea and soft drinks
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
What's excluded :
- Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set
- National Park fees at 700 Baht
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of Khao Lak and on Phuket the areas of Patong, Karon and Kata
This dive trip is designed for certified divers looking to explore the manta ray hotspot of Koh Bon. Lunch is included in between the dives. You will be diving in small groups with maximum four people per instructor.
Departure from most places on Phuket around 06.00-06.30 hours to the meeting point in Tap Lamu. From there the speedboat departs to the big boat, waiting for you at Koh Bon.
After a briefing you'll make the first dive at Koh Bon, famous for its manta rays, but also many hard and soft corals, around 10.30 hours. You will have the opportunity to see many different types of sea creatures, such as moray eels, lion fish, sometimes a napoleon wrasse and many more. This is also a very good trip for spotting leopard and/or blacktip sharks as well as sea turtles. But the highlight of diving at Koh Bon, however, is a possible encounter with a manta ray.
After lunch and a drink the second dive of the day, also at Koh Bon. After that dive some drinks and time for the transfer back to your accommodation, again by speedboat and after that an airconditioned van.
Diving here can be rather challenging and is suitable for divers who have been diving recently only.
• Similan Islands, Phang Nga Thailand
• Phuket dash Scuba dot Com, 53 Katekwan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Departure Point :Thap Lamu, Lam Kaen, Thai Mueang District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere on the island. For most places a pickup is included within the price. If you want to be picked up from outside of the included area we can arrange pickup at a surcharge.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification and recent diving experience is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- This trip is for certified divers only with recent diving experience and a minimum of 25 dives
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We adhere to all DAN, PADI and SSI safety protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.