Full-Day Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour From Nairobi with Lunch
Spend the day at the Kiambethu Tea Farm just outside Nairobi and learn all about tea during this small-group tour. Once you arrive, listen to engaging commentary about the history of Kiambethu and the process of making tea before embarking on a guided tour of the farm. Then enjoy a farm-fresh 3-course lunch, along with a cup of tea, while admiring the sweeping views of the Ngong Hills tea fields.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residency within Nairobi City
- All transport
- All fees
- Drinks at the farm
- Our assistance at any point
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
Our driver guide will come to Pick you at your hotel or residency within Nairobi City at 9:30AM and start the drive to Limuru arriving at 11am and over a cup of tea or coffee the history of the farm and process of making tea is informally explained, followed by an opportunity to see tea in the field. Then take a walk in the indigenous forest with our resident Kenyan guide who will identify the plants and explain how they are traditionally used. Look out for the Colobus monkeys close up and wander in the gardens which are home to a wide variety of birds and flowers. Return to the house to enjoy a pre-lunch drink on the verandah with sweeping views across the tea fields to the Ngong Hills. Enjoy your three course buffet lunch from our set menu prepared with vegetables from the garden and desserts are topped with cream from our herd of Channel Island cows. Later is drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi City.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb and Private apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.