Full-Day Kazimierz Dolny Private Tour from Warsaw with Guide
If you are planning to stay in Warsaw for a few days but also would like to visit another city we have a perfect solution for you!
Kazimierz Dolny is one of the most valuable and charming places in Poland. This city is known for its connection with art and artists. Many painters have their galleries and workshops here; there are also open-air painting workshops organized. Kazimierz is a unique place because of its cultural heritage and long tradition of painting, literary and creativity.
A private driver will pick you up from the address provided in Warsaw by Mercedes car, comfortable for 1 to 6 passengers and will take you to Kazimierz Dolny for a full-day trip. During this 3-hour City Tour, the local guide English speaking will introduce you to the atmosphere of this beautiful city.
The guide and the driver are at your disposal. This time is reserved only for you!
After sightseeing and lunch break, the driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off at your chosen location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / address provided pickup and drop-off
- Private 3-hours Kazimierz Dolny Tour
- Professional guide in English
- Transport by private luxury car
- Water for guests
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Insurance for customers
- Entry/Admission - Castle Complex in Kazimierz Dolny
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kazimierz Dolny, Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin Province, Eastern Poland
From the end of the 13th century, one of the main trade routes running through Kazimierz connected Rus with Silesia and Pomerania; it determined the development of the city and influenced its further fate. One of the most interesting monuments of Kazimierz, a defensive tower called Bastille, also comes from the 13th century. The town is full of historical places available for the tourists, including sacral and historical buildings of the Vistula Museum, synagogue, a castle complex and wooden construction. Originality of these authentic places is the real value of the city. The local architecture is dominated by a spirit of romance and charm, what makes it highly attractive and valuable for sensitive people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Market Square, ul. Rynek 1, Kazimierz Dolny 24-120 Poland
Most historic Polish towns tend to have an Old Town square. Here in Kazimierz Dolny, there is a splendid market square, known as the Rynek. One of the most significant and popular attractions here is the old well, in the heart of the square. Surrounding this popular well are some charming dwelling places, many of which have recently been converted into trendy up-and-coming bars, art galleries and cafés. Wander around at your leisure, and stop for a coffee and an ice cream and watch the world go by from this age-old square.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parafia św. Jana Chrzciciela i św. Bartłomieja Apostoła w Kazimierzu Dolnym, Zamkowa 6, 24-120 Kazimierz Dolny, Poland
All Polish towns have at least one church and, again, here in Kazimierz Dolny, you have quite a few from which to choose. We recommend to visit the Church of St. John the Baptist. The church was founded in the 1300s and rebuilt in the Renaissance style in the 1600s. Regular masses are held, and everyone is welcome. The church also opens during the day for prayer. It is located on a slight hill at the foot of the castle ruins.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Castle Complex in Kazimierz Dolny, Ul. Zamkowa 3/5, Kazimierz Dolny 24-120 Poland
You can tour the impressive ruins of the old castle here in Kazimierz Dolny. This is a Roman-style castle dating back to the 13th century, which is now a superb and insightful museum. Many of the walls have been reconstructed and maintained, with information boards in Polish and English. You can see the castle courtyard, a viewing platform, the watchtower and cellar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wąwóz Norowy Dół, Norowy Dół, 24-120 Kazimierz Dolny, Poland
The beauty of Kazimierz Dolny is that the town mixes nature with all that man built. On the edge of the town, head to Korzeniowy Dol Gorge for a scenic sample of the Polish countryside. Here at the gorge, delight yourself in this natural formation between trees and greenery. There are some walking trails to follow, and it’s very easily explored on a day trip from the town without needing any transport.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be at the lobby / reception / concierge few minutes before the tour starts. Always confirm the name that tour is booked with our chauffeur. If you would like to we can pick you up from Chopin Airport in Warsaw.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- By choosing our company you receive the guarantee of the highest quality service. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Child seats available
- Please let us know if you would like to book any other language. We can provide: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian. Please keep in mind that the price might change.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.