Full-Day Kazbegi - Stepantsminda, Gudauri Private Guided Tour
The Northen Door of Georgia - also called Kazbegi Mountain , a valley town with the famous hilltop silhouette of Tsminda Sameba Church and the towering snowy cone of Mt Kazbek looking down from the west. Now officially named Stepantsminda, but still commonly known as Kazbegi, it's a base for some wonderful walking.
Each season has its unique beauty, In Wintertime there is heavy snow and all the mountains are covered with snow, Spring and Summertime everything is green and full of different flowers, Autumn is amazing with its colorful forests. It is a unique experience for first-time visitors to Georgia.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge.
- Proffesional Driver/guide or Proffesional guide and Driver.
- Hotel pickup.
- Hotel drop-off.
- Private Transport by air-conditioned car Sedan/Suv for 1-4 person. Minivan for 5-6 person.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Purchases
- 30 USD extra to Drive up on the Gergeti Hill for amazing View of Caucasus.(Depends on Weather)
- Entry/Admission - Rooms Hotel Kazbegi
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Amazing view of Old capitol -Mtketa from the top of the mountain / "Jvari" - Monastery built in 5th century, with a very interesting history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Great view or mountains, forest and water reservoir, a good chance to take pictures for memory and stretch legs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Well reserved fortress, with great views and interesting history. a chance to buy good souvenirs outside of the fortress.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aragvi River, Gudauri Georgia
Confluence of two Rivers, Black and White "Aragvi"
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Tour, Tbilisi Georgia
**Only in Winter (Nov-March) when Ski resort is covered in snow, the possibility to take a ride on cable cars and see the beauty of Caucasus mountains. Duration at the place really depends on us, it can be 15 minutes or more than a few hours.
**The place is 20 minutes drive from Gudauri to Kazbegi, named "Traventinses", Yellow beautiful stalagmites but in Winter time it's fully covered in snow and we won't be able to see it. available from March-Nov
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Rooms Hotel Kazbegi, 1 V.gorgasali St, Stepantsminda 4700, Georgia
We will stop for Lunch on the way to Stepantsminda village. (there are many other Places for Lunch, we will agree where to go where at the place)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
[Optional]360-degree panorama view of Great Caucasus Mountains, Ancient Monastery. ( Drive up on the hill(Off/road) will be extra as per itinerary)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi, Georgia
Driver back to Tbilisi to drop you at your hotel/Address.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel/Vacatio rentals in Tbilisi or international AirportAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate 2-3 hour per way, but with amazin landscapes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.