Full Day Kathmandu Tour
Historical Kathmandu Durbar square
Holy Hindu temple of Pashupatinath
Buddhist Gompa of Swoyambhunat
Worlds Largest Buddhist Stupa in Boudhanath.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled Water
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- All the heritage and monumental entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Nepal World Heritage Tour Package Among 600 worlds heritage sites declared by UNESCO ten of them are placed in Nepal. Among these ten seven are sited at Kathmandu valley itself. These sites of historic importance grant you the opportunity to explore the artistic and cultural history of Nepal. you will kick start our Nepal heritage site tour by enjoying mountain flight which encounters the whole Himalayan range including Mt Everest. The same day you will explore Kathmandu’s Heritage sites like Kathmandu Durbar square, holy Hindu temple of Pashupatinath and Buddhist Gompa of Swoyambhunath and Boudhanath. You will pay your visit to cities decorated with ancient arts, crafts and architecture of Patan and Bhaktpur.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.