Full-Day Kandy Private Tour from Colombo with Lunch
Globeenjoy Tours is one of the most trusted reliable and registered tour companies in Sri Lanka. This one day tour to Kandy will give you an unforgettable lifetime experience for affordable fees. Our professional team will look after you safely and make you comfortable during the tour. We always try to customize our tour according to the needs of yours. We welcome you to Sri Lanka and the trustworthy hands of Globeenjoy.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1L mineral Water Bottle for each Guest
- Breakfast - International and Local mixed breakfast.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Lunch - International and Local mixed Lunch.
- Tour package does include all entrance tickets.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Awanhala
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Awanhala, Kandy Road, Ambepussa 11212, Sri Lanka
Have a grand international and a local mix breakfast at Awanhala Ambepussa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pilimathalawa Tea Factory, 441 Colombo Road, Pilimathalawa 20450, Sri Lanka
Pilimathalawa Tea Factory has maintained consistency in quality while offering teas of high character rich in aroma and flavor.
Sri Lanka teas are made with the use of Handpicked Lush Green Leaves nurtured under optimal weather conditions in fertile soil in Pilimathalawa Gardens which guarantees Authenticity and Freshness.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
In the Ancient City of Kandy, We take you to the Most Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic. Thousands of worshipers worship this historical temple daily. The surrounding of the temple and all other museums and nature will make you feel refreshed and stunning.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kandy Lake, Kandy, Sri Lanka
We will take a walk in the Most Historic Kandy City. Kandy was named as World Heritage City by UNESCO. You can buy some art and crafts and enjoy Local culture and nature. The lake situated middle of the City is very attractive and refreshing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taj Samudra, Colombo, No 25 Galle Face Center Rd, Colombo 80000, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Please state your WhatsApp or mobile number. Bring your passport with you.As we are going to visit the temple of the sacred tooth relic, please keep in mind sleeveless tops and shorts and mini skirts not allowed. If you wear so they are giving you a cloth to cover the body. So it is better and comfortable if you wear properly before going there.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.