Full Day James Bond Island by Road + Longtail Boat
Traveling from Phuket to Phang Nga by road with the first stop at Wat Suwan Khuha, which has a magnificent Reclining Buddha and the inscription of the King's signature. Explore the beautiful surrounding Phang Nga Bay and resting on Koh Panyee by longtail boat ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Longtail Boat
- English speaking guide
- Life jacket
- Admission fee as mentioned
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple), Krasom Subdistrict Thailand
08:00 hrs Pick up from your hotel in Phuket and heading to Phang Nga by private minivan
10:30 hrs Stop and visit at Wat Suwan Khuha. You can see the main temple chamber hosts a 15 meters long reclining Buddha statue while smaller chambers hold smaller statues and stupas. There is a lot of monkeys will be waiting to welcome in the temple.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
11:00 hrs Arrival at Phang Nga pier and connect to journey via local longtail boat. Sightseeing around Phang Nga Bay en route National Park, mangrove swamps, and visiting the renowned Lord Cave. When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Khao Chang. You can see glimpse of daily life in Sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta-Pu before reaching the island of Ping-Kan, better known as “James Bond Island”.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ko Panyi, Mueang Phang-nga District, Phang-nga, Thailand
11:45 hrs. Relaxing and take photos for your remembrance day on this island around 20-25 minutes before get back to the long tail boat for having Lunch at Koh Panyee.
12:30 hrs Enjoy your lunch time at Koh Panyee.
14:30 hrs Leaving from the Island and go back to the pier.
17:00 hrs Return back to Phuket and drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Phuket.Ports
- Rassada Pier, Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.