Full-Day Jaipur (Pink City) Tour from Jaipur
Jaipur is one of the most beautiful cities of Rajasthan. Its beauty is incomparable. This Jaipur One Day City Tour takes you to the best historical places of the Jaipur including a shopping extravaganza at the end of the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or Airport picks up and drops off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, Parking and Driver Allowance
- State Tax and Fuel Charges
- One Water Bottle per Person
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals, monument fees, tips & other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
09:00 Hours - You will be picked up from Jaipur Airport or your hotel in Jaipur by private car and a Tour Guide then proceed to visit Amber Fort – a UNDESCO World Heritage Listed Site. Amber Fort is well-known for its artistic style of Hindu elements and has cobbled paths, series of gates and large ramparts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Later proceed to visit City Palace. The apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings, the impressive City Palace is right in the centre of the Old City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Continue visiting Hawa Mahal, this monument is popularity known as “Palace of Winds”, which is considered as one of the most highly praised landmark in Jaipur. This fort was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
In the end visit World Heritage Site —Jantar Mantar— an astronomical observatory that dates to the 1700s. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, an observatory begun by Jai Singh II in 1728 that resembles a collection of bizarre giant sculptures.
Later you will be dropped back to Jaipur Airport or your hotel in Jaipur
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Jaipur Airport Or Your Hotel in Jaipur
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.