Full Day Itaparica Island with lunch, Salvador
Cruise Todos os Santos Bay on board of a typical wooden schooner. A fantastic bay that has approximately 30 islands, receiving waters of plenty of rivers, allowing the sailing to cities of a
region called "RECONCAVO BAIANO", its name refers to AMERICO VESPUCCI because he arrived in Todos os Santos Bay at November 1st of 1501 and this is the day of all saints. During the cruise we will visit two islands, one is called Ilha dos FRADES (priest's island) with its picturesque fishermen's town with exuberant vegetation and calm waters beaches. The other is ITAPARICA island, the biggest island (36 km2), with the biggest population too and a traditional holidays' house region. We will have plenty of time to relax and swim.
Lunch is served on Itaparica’s island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Group Tour - Sharing Boat with maximum capacity of 150 persons
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks on board the schooner and at Frade’s Island are not included in the price;
- In case of bad weather, can be substituted by another program in Salvador.
Route Duration: 9 hoursStops on the Salvador, Brazil:
Attractions on the Salvador, Brazil:
Operates: The pickup time will be confirmed
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.