Full Day Istanbul Old City & Asian Side Visit incl Lunch
Istanbul is a unique city in the world having legs on both Europe and Asia at the same time. Visit both sides of the city in a single day, first see the Ottoman and Byzantine Monuments in the old town and then head to the Asian part of the city after having the lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Licensed Guiding
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Museum Tickets
- Lunch - Lunch is included in the tour rate. Beverages will be under your own expenses.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up & Drop Off from centrally located hotels on the European Side
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Olive
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Pick up from the hotel and join the group. We begin our tour with a visit to Hagia Sophia Museum, which is considered one of the Eight Wonders of the World, occupies a unique place in the history of architectures one of the rare works of this size and age that still survives.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Our next visit will be The Blue Mosque, which takes its name from the world famous exquisite blue Iznik tiles decorating its interior. Also it is the only imperial mosque in the world that was originally built with six minarets.
Note: Blue Mosque is reserved for Prayer on Fridays. On Fridays, we visit the mosque from the exterior.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
We continue to the Hippodrome Square, the sporting and social center of old Byzantium, held 100,000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire such as the Egyptian Obelisk, and the Serpent Column.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Brief Handicrafts Presentation & Lecture (Optional Attendance) next to the Grand Bazaar. Free time to explore Grand Bazaar on your own. Meeting back and drive to Lunch.
Note: Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. On Sundays we visit Nuruosmaniye Street around Grand Bazaar since Grand Bazaar is closed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Olive, Hoca Paşa, Ebussuud Cd. No:14, 34410 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Lunch (Beverages under your own expenses)
Homemade Olive Oil Marinated Seasonal Vegetables, Traditional Fried Pastry Roll with Cheese "Sigara Beurreck" , Seasonal Garden Greens Salad, Traditional Grilled Meatballs "Kofte" served with rice and boiled Seasonal Vegetables, Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter
*Vegeterian menu is also available
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Camlica Hill, Turistik Camlica Cd. Uskudar, Istanbul Turkey
After the lunch, we will drive across the Bosphorus Bridge, which was firstly built to link the Asian and European Continents. Than we proceed to Camlica Hill, the highest point of Istanbul, for a breathtaking panoramic view of the Bosphorus, Prince’ Islands and Istanbul.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beylerbeyi Palace, Abdullahaga Cad., Istanbul Turkey
Our last visit will be the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer palace of Ottoman Sultans. The interior and exterior decoration of this palace is a rare specimen of a blend of Eastern, Turkish and Western motifs. The original furniture, carpets and the other fixtures have been preserved very well. Drive back to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is included from centrally located hotels on the European Side. Pick up and drop off is also available from Cruise Ship Port. For guest staying in Airbnb and Apartments, please choose a hotel from the list located close to your address. We will inform you about the pick up time from your hotel after your booking.Ports
- Galataport Liman Isletmeleri, Kılıçali Paşa mah, İç Kapı No: 201-202, Kılıçali Paşa, Meclis-i Mebusan Cd. No:10/1, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with walking difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- Disinfectants will be available in our vehicle for your use before entering and exiting your vehicle
- Our vehicles are disinfected daily at the end of each tour
- On Double Seat in the vehicles, one of the seats will be left empty to help preserve Social Distancing
- Our tours will be operated with a maximum of 15 guests
- The restaurants we use in the tours are Covid-19 Free Certified by the government and are regularly inspected
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * On Double Seat in the vehicles, one of the seats will be left empty to help preserve Social Distancing * Our tours will be operated with a maximum of 15 guests * The restaurants we use in the tours are Covid-19 Free Certified by the government and are regularly inspected
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.