Full-day Istanbul Byzantine & Ottoman Relics
Are you ready for the outstanding architectural monuments of all the times in glorious Istanbul?
For more than 1500 years İstanbul was the capital of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. With one arm reaching out to Asia and the other to Europe, İstanbul is the only city in the world built on two continents.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hippodrome
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- Drinks at lunchtime
- Gratuities/TIP (optional)
- Anything else that is not specifically mentioned in the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
The ancient Hippodrome was the center of Byzantine civic life, from political and theological controversies to chariot races and riots. Built-in 203 by Emperor Septimus Severus, it is estimated that the arena could accommodate up to 100,000 spectators.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Built between 1609-1616, this impressive mosque has six minarets. Why is it called "Blue Mosque?" There are two stories: the first, more common one is that the interior is covered in Blue İznik tiles. The second is: many years ago, ancient sailors who sailed by the mosque on the Marmara Sea saw the blue colors of the sea reflected in the mosque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
"Hagia Sophia" is a great architectural beauty and an important monument both for Byzantine and for Ottoman Empires. Once a church, later a mosque, and now a museum at the Turkish Republic, Hagia Sophia has always been the precious of its time. "Hagia Sophia" is a perfect synthesis where one can observe both Ottoman and Byzantium effects under one great dome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Bazaar, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul
The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops.
Tourists, hawkers, and locals come together at the Grand Bazaar to comb its labyrinthine passageways in search of a bargain – be it a pair of brand name jeans, a handcrafted silk rug, or a perfectly brewed cup of tea. Outside the vast bazaar, worn, narrow streets wind their way down from its lofty perch to the southern shore of the Golden Horn, where the evocatively aromatic Spice Bazaar beckons alongside the elegant New Mosque (opened in 1665). Nearby, the famed Galata Bridge offers pedestrian access to urban delights across the river in Istanbul’s more residential and contemporary neighborhoods, while the must-see sights of Sultanahmet are but a leisurely stroll away.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
This enormous palace was the Imperial residence of Ottoman sultans for almost 400 years. Although much of the palace is not accessible, the daily tours of the Harem are of great interest to tourists.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered from central hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible in group tours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Important Notice:
- For detailed information about your tour,
- please contact our company after booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.