Full day in Paracas Ica and Huacachina from Lima. All inclusive
Live a day full of Magic, adventure and adrenaline south of Lima, we will know the park of the most important sea lions reserve in South America, we will also visit the Huacachina Oasis and practice adventure sports and learn about the flagship drink of Peru , the "Pisco Sour".
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official Tourism Guide
- Tour in Ballestas Islands
- Tour in Huacachina
- Pisco Sour Tasting
What's excluded :
- Port Taxes
Route Duration: 16 hoursStops on the ICA:
Attractions on the ICA:
- Islas Ballestas - In this place, we will board modern gliders heading to the Ballestas Islands, where we will appreciate its beautiful landscapes and its great marine fauna.
- Huacachina - In this place, we will appreciate an Oasis in the middle of the desert known as the Huacachina, we will also practice adventure sports such as buggies and sanboarding.
Ballestas Islands / Huacachina
Operates: For people who love nature and adventure sports this Tour is the ideal one. It begins with the pick up from your hotel in Tourist mobility at 5:00 am with destination to the city of Paracas, on arrival we will go to the Puerto del Chaco where we will board a boat to start the excursion to the Ballestas Islands, where We will appreciate the great diversity of marine fauna in the area such as sea lions, humbolt penguins, guano birds among other species and we will also look at the Candelabra, the icon image of the Paracas Reserve. After the visit, we moved to Ica to start the City Tour, where we will appreciate the main tourist attractions such as Brujas de Cachiche, Hacienda Caravedo and the Oasis de la Huacachina, a favorite place for adventurers where extreme sports such as buggies and sandboarding can be performed, after that we will return to the city of Lima at 10 pm.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.