Full-day in Delphi: Explore one of the most famous archaelogical sites of Greece
Depart from our terminal for one day trip from Athens to Delphi to explore one of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece. Passing through the spectacular sites of Boeotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus. We will continue towards Mt. Parnassos, making a stop to the town of Levadia and Arachova. Arrive at Delphi the center of earth and universe for Ancient Greeks. Famous for its theater, the Temple of Apollo, and its ancient ruins, Delphi was considered the navel of the world and played a very important role in the classical ancient Greek world. We visit the archaeological site and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle. En route to Athens, we will detour to visit the Monastery of Osios Loukas.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are seeing.
- Mercedes benz vehicles equipped with A/C, Child Seats.
- mobile chargers
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
- Cost of meal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
The place where it was established and flourished the greatest religious centre of ancient times. In 1987 Delfi was awarded the title of a monument of Unesco.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Livadia 321 00, Greece
It is built on the western edge of the valley of Kopaida and it is flown through by the river Erkyna. Its picturesque neighborhoods nad the old houses catch your eye as well as the stone bridges at the springs of Krya, offer a lovely natural landscape with evergreen plane trees natural waterfalls and windmills. You can visit the Byzantine Castle, the Oracle (an underground stone building) the stone Theatre and the Clock. You can also enjoy a quick meal and taste what the town is known for its traditional souvlaki.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Arahova is an important, cosmopolitan winter destination ideal for nature lovers and also for those who love good traditional food. There you can explore the picturesque traditional alleys of the town and enjoy your lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
The monastery of St.Luke which is built at an attitude of 430m. on the slope of Mount Elikonas and it is surrounded by a plateau covered by an alive grove. It is one of the greatest monuments of the middle-Byzantine art and architecture and it is included in the list of world heritage sites of Unesco.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driverplease contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.It's very easy to spot our drivers. The transfer service will be waiting for you with a sign displaying your name.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port Authority S.A., Ακτή Α. Παπανδρέου, Λιμάνι, Λαύριο, 19500, Lavrio 195 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.