Full day Hue Citadel tour from Hoi An
The amazing full day tour of Hue citadel gives you a great chance to visit many tourist attractions such as: Hai Van Pass, Thien Mu pagoda, fishing village of Lang Co. Joining in this tour, you will also admire these incredibly beautiful sceneries as well as see the way local people make odor sticks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & wooden boat trip visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel at about 7.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) by an experienced tourist guide and arrive in Hue.
Your first activity is to drive across the gorgeous Hai Van pass whose twisting road has long been a thrilling challenge for travelers on their trip between the cities of Huế and Đà Nẵng. You also have a chance to admire the scenic fishing village of Lang Co, which attracts tourist for not only its stunning landscapes but also friendly locals.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
Before going on board of a boat to go to the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda, you can visit Hue Citadel- the former ancient capital.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
After having lunch at a local restaurant, you will visit the royal tombs of Khai Dinh or Tu Duc to know more about Vietnam’s history.
On the returning trip to Hoi An, you can make a stop at an odor stick making village.
Finally, you will ride back to your hotel when the tour ends around 5pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.