Full-Day Hill Fort Trek to Sagargad from Mumbai
Get off the beaten track and escape the hustle and bustle of Mumbai on a full-day trek in the green grassy hills of the Alibaug Region. Hike to the historic hill fort of Sagargad, pass waterfalls en route, and jump in the water for refreshing dips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
1.Its a good trek for hikers with moderate difficulty,your escort along with local guide will also carry water bottles and snaks for you.
2.You see ruins of old fort as the name goes, Sagar – Sea and Gad – Fort, this place is a perfect trekking destination for both mountain and sea lovers,It is a blissful trekking destination that offers a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea from top.
3.During monsoon various waterfalls will take you to the summit. As, you reach this gigantic plateau and spend awesome time up there, you’ll enjoy the moment as it’s quite breezy during monsoons.
4.Perfect for both Beginners and avid trekkers would love the hike, as it’s picturesque and mesmerising.
Shivaji Maharaj won this fort from Adilshah in 1660. Sagargad was one of the forts that were handed over to the Mughals in the Treaty of Purandar. But Shivaji won it back when he escaped from Agra in 1665. Eventually, the possession of this fort was with the British who during 1880s, built retreat homes for their officers at this scenic spot.
• Sagargad Fort, Bamangaon, Maharashtra 402108, India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From the door step of your Hotel / Location in Mumbai.Cruise passengers must have to walk upto Green gate.Airports
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Rd, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.