Full day hike from Huilloc to Pumamarca and Ollantaytambo - Private
You will be picked up from your hotel and depart towards Huilloc where you will learn about the customs of this community and will participate in a demonstration of one of the ancestral activities of Andean life: the process of making garments using traditional techniques, understanding the meaning of their iconography. A resident will show you the weaving process of typical Huilloc clothing. In addition to the opportunity to appreciate this traditional activity, you can buy one of these beautiful garments, contributing to the spiritual strengthening and identity of this Inca people, making this a complete and special experience. Then, it will depart towards the archaeological site of Pumamarca, composed of structures such as platforms, roads, and canals. He will have lunch on the road. Later visit the town of Ollantaytambo which has been continuously inhabited since the time of the Inca Empire. Finally, you will be transferred from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Box Lunch.
- First Aid Kit.
- Admission to Pumamarca
- Entry/Admission - Pumamarca Ruins
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Walking sticks.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Travel Insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huilloc, Huilloc, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
This small Quechua-speaking community is located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, 30 minutes from Ollantaytambo; and although the centuries have passed, its people maintains the customs and traditions passed down from their ancestors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pumamarca Ruins, Patacancha Valley, Ollantaytambo 08675 Peru
Purmamarca is an archaeological site composed of platforms, roads, canals, and others. It is located on a hill from where you can see the union of the Patacancha and Yuracmayo rivers.
Duration: 3 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Cusco downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Maximum altitude: Huilloc 12467 feet / 3800 m a.s.l. - Walking distance: 8,7 miles / 14 km
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips and souvenirs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.